|Main » Documents and Duration of Documents Acceptance
Documents and Enrolment Periods for Foreign Students
Acceptance of documents on the first year of studies is based on the time limits required by the Rules of Admissions for the current academic year, Admission Committee and International Department of Kazan SAVM:
- applicants entering the first year of studies for specialist and bachelor training programs (additional admission test of creative and/or professional orientation) - from 20 June to 5 July;
- applicants on the 1st year of studies for specialist and bachelor training programs on the basis of entry examinations carried out by the Academy on its own (according to the List of entrance examinations in the current year) - from 20 June to 10 July;
- applicants entering according to the Common State Examination (CSE) - from 20 June to 25 July;
- applicants entering for specialist and bachelor programs in the form of correspondence education, as well as for entrance to the 2nd and futher courses - from 20 June to 25 July.
Documents for application:
- application (in Russian language);
- identity document copy;
- original document of previous education;
- 6 photos (3x4, black-and-white or color, matte).
Copyright © Bauman Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, 2012